- Reading Mastery Classic Level 1, Takehome Workbook C (Learning Through Literature) by McGraw-Hill Education (2002-03-27)
- Hand-Loom Weaving; A Manual For School And Home
- White Specks on Dark Shores
- Merlin #2: Merlin og Dippe-Duttens dukke (Danish Edition)
- Two Bears: Bounty Hunter 4
Pulled pork is one of those wonderful and delicious treats that reminds us of warm weather, picnics and hanging out with friends.
The Slow Cooker is a wonderful invention that does all our cooking for us, allowing us to go about our day without thinking twice about what’s for dinner. When pulled pork meets the slow cooker, delicious and easy magic happens. Our Paleo pulled pork recipe is so addictive, you’ll find yourself making it on a weekly basis. The homemade BBQ sauce is quick and easy to make and the coleslaw is the perfect topping.
This recipes starts by making the homemade BBQ Sauce. The base for the BBQ sauce is made from ghee, a class of clarified butter that originated in India. Ghee is also common in South Asian and Arabic cuisines as well.