- The Austro-German Hypocrisy and the Russian Orthodox Greek Catholic Church (Classic Reprint)
- Switch To Manual
- Cuentos tradicionales / Folk Tales (Clasicos de siempre: Cuentos / Always Classics: Stories) (Spanish Edition)
- Literature, Commerce, and the Spectacle of Modernity, 1750–1800 (Cambridge Studies in Romanticism)
- The Barnes Collection: The Display of its Art Collection
With the rise and spread of feminism in the modern world, the options for a man to find a good, virtuous mate have been drastically reduced. Men thus have the following options to choose from:
The last option is a difficult (yet achievable) option for men, who must travel away from existing feminist societies in the western world to achieve that goal. For other men (specifically those who choose the second and third options), these choices carry huge risks of transforming these men into sexual scum “scavengers” .
1. An animal that eats on dead plant material, carrion, or refuse.
2. A person who searches for and collects discarded items.